IdenTrust has assembled a group of friendly and knowledgeable team members providing multi-tiered customer service and technical support who can assist you with daily certificate-related inquiries such as finding the status of an application or for issues related to retrieving or using a digital certificate. Help Desk support is available in English and Spanish.
- Toll Free U.S.: 1 (888) 248-4447
- Outside U.S.: 1 (801) 384-3481
- Customer Service or Technical Support Email: Helpdesk@IdenTrust.com
- Online Chat: IdenTrust.com/chat
- Hours: Monday thru Friday from 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. MST / 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. CET
For severe issues (Priority 1 and 2) that impact operations, IdenTrust offers 24/7 support via on-call engineering.
You can also check our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for helpful information related to the entire certificate lifecycle, from selecting a certificate through renewal at the end of the certificate validity period. Included in the FAQ library you will also find “How To” articles providing information about the many ways you can use your certificate.
Our skilled sales team can help guide you through the process of selecting an identity management solution to suit your business needs. We can also support you by engaging our technical resources and offering product demos to help identify the best products and services to fulfill your project requirements.
- Toll Free U.S.: 1 (866) 763-3346
- Outside U.S.: 1 (801) 384-3488
- Email: Sales@IdenTrust.com
Certificate Problem Reporting
If you are an IdenTrust certificate subscriber, relying party, subscribing organization, application software supplier or any third party who need to report suspected certificate private key compromise, certificate misuse, or other types of fraud, compromise, misuse, inappropriate conduct, or any other matter related to utilization of and reliance upon IdenTrust certificates, please contact us immediately using the numbers above or via email message to: Problemreport@IdenTrust.com
When contacting IdenTrust, please ensure to provide:
- An account number;
- The Name and contact information of the individual/organization reporting the certificate;
- The subscriber, Organization, domain and/or PKI sponsor name;
- The nature of the issue (illegal activity, private key compromise, etc); and
- The date when the issue was discovered.
A help desk representative will file a ticket and proceed to forward contact information with the details and ticket number to the appropriate level of management or security officer via email. Upon review, the IdenTrust Security Office will follow the procedures described in the relevant Certification Practice Statement policy document and the help desk representative will notify the sender of the final action taken with the problem report request.